The 3rd MENA Higher Education Leadership Forum has set the following objectives:
- To promote and develop a global mindset in leaders of higher education, industry and government representatives that supports the establishment of effective collaboration and synergies among various sections.
- To discuss various policies, frameworks and models for promoting university-industry collaborations
- To discuss how higher education contributes to today’s knowledge based economy and how university-based innovation and entrepreneurship is nurtured in an era driven by creativity and innovation.
- To consider ways in which students employability and curricula relevance can be improved
- To share good practices and case studies of successful university industry partnerships
- To indemnity mechanisms for measuring the economic and societal impact of universities and innovation
- To examine ways through which government, industry and universities can collaborate and work together to drive positive change and support socio-economic development.