- Develop and enhance your brand visibility and showcase your services/ products in a global gathering of higher education leaders and decision makers.
- Maximise exposure for your organisation, products and services to all participants by planning demonstrations and showcase in your stand.
- Build and develop relationships with influential educational leaders and government representatives.
- Forge partnerships with higher education institution and other leading organizations from the education, government and technology sectors among others.
- Get exposure prior, during and post Forum through the inclusions of your organization’s name, logo and brief on the Forum’s Official website along an active link to your website as well as by having your organization’s Profile and logo on the Forum printed catalogue.
- Benefit from the various activities of the Forum by getting one complimentary pass to all Forum activities.
- Take advantage from organizing arranged meetings with delegates (with prior planning)
- Give free access to your guests (not attending the Forum) to visit your stand on specific timings communicated by the organizer.
- Obtain access to the delegates’ database- post the Forum.
Benefits from Exhibiting at the 5th MENA – HELF
Targeted exhibitors for the 5th MENA Higher Education Leadership Forum include organizations and companies offering products and services of relevance to higher education. In addition Higher Education Institutions may also cease the opportunity at exhibiting at the Forum and share there current practices in particular in relation to the use of advanced education technologies.
Exhibitors include but are not limited to:
- Universities and Colleges
- Vocational training centers
- Research Centers and organizations
- Technology solutions providers offering tools, equipment’s and support services for Higher Education
- Publishers and Content Developers
- Service providers offering services to Universities such as student recruitment, training opportunities, accreditation, etc.
- Universities’ Associations and Consortiums
The Forum will attract around 200-250 participants representing over 60 countries from among the following:
- Higher Education leaders including Rectors, Chancellors, Presidents, Vice Chancellors, Provost, Pro-Vice Chancellors and Deans among others.
- Presidents and high level representatives from Regional and International Associations and Organizations involved with Higher Education
- Higher Education Policy Leaders and Decision Makers
- Representatives from regulatory and accrediting bodies regionally and internationally
- Senior Government Representatives
- Senior Industry Representatives
- Students’ Organization Representatives
- Researchers in the field
The exhibition will be open throughout the two day and half of the event. The following are the opening hours of the exhibition.
23rd March, 2022
|24th March, 2022||
Early Bird Exhibition Rental Rate
(Prior to December 30th. 2021)
Regular Exhibition Rental Rate
(After December 30th. 2021)
*5% VAT will be added.
Exhibition rental rate include:
- One complimentary delegate pass with full access to the Forum’s activities
- Complimentary lunch and refreshments for representative (person on charge of the stand) from your organization on each exhibition day
- Exhibition booth equipped with
- Shell Scheme – name of the organization will be printed and included
- Two chairs, table
- Access to wireless internet