The MENA Higher Education Leadership Forum (MENA-HELF) is one of the region’s exclusive networks addressing specifically Higher Education leaders and decision makers from across the globe. Via its various meetings, the bi-annual Forum aims at providing a platform to discuss latest trends, developments and challenges pertinent to the field; encouraging the exchange of experiences and ‘know-how’; identifying and suggesting future directions and promoting the establishment of new regional and global collaborations and partnerships.
Forum Objectives,Who Shall Attend?
The Forum is organized by the Center for Learning Innovations and Customized Knowledge Solutions (CLICKS) and selected regional and international partners to achieve the following broad objectives:
- To discuss emerging developments, trends and issues of major common concern to both global and regional Higher Education.
- To set future directions for Higher Education within the region and influence policy making.
- To share best practices and ‘know-how’ and learn from each others’ experiences.
- To form a “think-tank” for the future of Higher Education within the region.
- To promote the concept of academic excellence and enable institutions of higher education to reach a world class status.
- To stimulate and strengthen academic cooperation between Higher Education institutions.
We invite leaders and decision makers within Higher Education from across the globe to join us, including:
- Senior Administrators including Chancellors, Presidents, Rectors, Provosts, Vice Chancellors and Deans of Colleges.
- Members of governing bodies of Universities & Colleges.
- Higher Education Policy Makers.
- Representatives from Ministries of Higher Education, Accreditation Agencies, National Research Foundations, etc.
- Representatives from NGOs and IGOs concerned with Higher Education.
The Forum is designed to empower participants to take an active role throughout the event and will feature a number of activities including: keynote addresses by eminent international and regional speakers, interactive panel discussions, controversial debates, institutional best practices and case studies’ presentations from around the world, focus groups, special meetings and a series of pre-Forum workshops.
In addition to an exclusive exhibition and plenty of formal and informal networking opportunities.
The Forum structure will include a combination of synthesized research and experiential learning that will encourage discussion and dialogue of common interest among participants.
Engage with the Forum through:
- Joining us at the MENA-HELF
- Participating in panel discussions and controversial debates
- Sharing your institution’s case study
- Presenting and debating your ideas and views
- Meeting and expanding your network
- Establishing new collaborations and partnerships
- Meeting your market and showcasing relevant products & services by taking advantage of our exhibition
- Support the MENA-HELF by considering one of our sponsorship packages